[phpGroupWare-users] Installation Problems

From: Collin
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Installation Problems
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 10:00:09 -0700 (MST)

I have followed through the automated installation and all has gone well.

The index page shows everything BUT Languages installed and if I attempt to add
an admin user I get an error.

Both install scripts appear to have the same error "table doesn't exist" I
checked in mySQL and sure enough they do not exist.

Does anyone have the SQL structure for:
phpgw_contact_comm_descr
and
phpgw_lang

Of course this leads me to believe future issues to come... Maybe someone has
an SQL structure and data for the default package install.

I am using:
phpGroupWare version 0.9.16.012

TIA!
CollinSent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org