[phpGroupWare-users] Two contact record questions.

From: John Goodwin
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Two contact record questions.
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 13:04:18 -0700 (MST)

1.
I get a lot of m-crypt errors. When I go to edit details of a contact, for
example, I get a full page of
"[function.mcrypt-generic]: An empty string was passed in /home/..."

Sometimes, randomly, it seems, a line or two at the top of a page.
I'd like to use mcrypt, since I'm on a shared server. Anything that can be done?

2.
The other question is how can I share my contacts with other users? Can't seem
to find that in admin/set up anywhere. Its probably simple, but I'd appreciate
a pointer.
Thanks

JohnSent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org