[phpGroupWare-users] Re: phpgroupware need to write into my LDAP server

From: Junfan
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: phpgroupware need to write into my LDAP server ?
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 01:37:47 -0700 (MST)

If i configure without rootdn and root password, after validation, i have some
possibilities. Particulary : Importer les comptes de LDAP vers la table des
comptes phpGroupWare (pour une nouvelle installation utilisant les comptes SQL)
(import LDAP account toward the phpgroupware table account (for a new install
will use SQL account))

So my LDAP account server will be not modify ?Sent from the phpGroupWare forums
@ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org