[phpGroupWare-users] Query

From: shaini s
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Query
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 15:05:27 +0530

Sir,
     I was lookin for an open source real time web document sharing prj & saw 'phpgroupware' would serve the purpose well +extra app.
    I've installed it have certain prob. So far I've reached the set/config.php page . In the 3rd part 'Authenticaton /Account' section : for first 2 quest. type of Authentication & retrieve of files  there r options of LDAP,SQL etc .I selected LDAP but it gvs error while creating admin & demo a/c & also while logging in 'Can't connect to LDAP'
    I'm new to phpgw .Kindly excuse if qts ought to be silly!
phpgw is PHP & Mysql based rt ? but There's an option  of SQL
would the data saved on this page willbe in Mysql by default?
        I tried by selecting SQL & created admin & demo a/c now it didnt give me error of 'can't connect'  But when I login in Same error again 'Can't connect to LDAP'
        Pls help .....
Thanks & Regards
Shaini