[phpGroupWare-users] Forgot admin password

From: beyi
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Forgot admin password
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 05:43:33 -0700 (MST)

Hello to all,

i've installed phpGroupWare 0.9.16.012 about 2 month ago. After the installtion
i've login as admin (at the frontend). Since that day i don't need the admin
account. But now i must change something i've created as admin, but i can't
login. I think i've forgot my password.
I tried to copy the hash-code in the MySQL-Table phpgw_accounts from another
user, but it also don't works. :(
How can i change the password for a user???

Thanks to ervery answer,
Beyi

Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org