[phpGroupWare-users] Wiki not working in phpgroupware 0.9.16.012

From: Somnath_Pal
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Wiki not working in phpgroupware 0.9.16.012
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 15:56:52 +0530

Hi list,

I am running phpgroupware on redhat enterprise linux 4 update 3. All my configuration is done & i am able to login to phpgroupware & see the applications. However the "wiki" seems to be not working. Although it shows as "Enabled" but it does not appear in the navigation bar & it is not throwing any errors also.

Let me if this is a known problem & where I need to look at to get a fix.

I am attaching my /etc/php.ini & header.inc.php files.

Details of O/S, Webserver, PHP, Database & phpgroupware given below

O/S - Redhat Enterprise Linux 4 Update 3 on i386 platform

Webserver - httpd-2.0.52-22.ent

Database - Mysql (mysql-4.1.12-3.RHEL4.1)

PHP - php-4.3.9-3.9

PhpGroupware - phpGroupWare 0.9.16.012

Let me know if you need further information.

Thanks & Regards,

Somnath.

DISCLAIMER:
This email (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or copying or distribution or forwarding of any or all of the contents in this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation in this regard is appreciated..