Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Postgres: poor performance...

From: Marco Gaiarin
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Postgres: poor performance...
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 17:10:44 +0200

Mandi! Benoit Hamet
  In chel di` si favelave...

> it could be the bottelneck. LDAP Is like another DB Engine, if you don't
> build indexes, you will drop performances ... take a look in the

...but it is nurmal that an addressbook access throw massive LDAP query
to accounts?

> slapd.conf man pages, look for loglevel option, there's a level which
> trace index misses -> add them to your slapd.conf, rebuilt them using
> slapindex (IIRC), and you should be ok.

I'm in a half process moving from sarge to etch, so i'll wait full
migration before doing any test.

Thanks for the hint.

--
dott. Marco Gaiarin                                 GNUPG Key ID: 240A3D66
  Associazione ``La Nostra Famiglia''                http://www.sv.lnf.it/