Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Multiple Domains/Project hubs

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Multiple Domains/Project hubs
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 10:17:04 -0500

or www.otherdomain.com/phpgroupware with symlinks so that the phpgw
dirs point the same place, or enable the option to choose what domain
to login to.

but actually I'm thinking you are trying to use this for something it
wasn't made for.  there isn't any relation between the domains, nor
can there be because they use separate databases with, ideally,
separate permissions.

don't try to read too much into what things do, they pretty much do
just and only exactly what it says.  Domains options are for internet
domains, nothing more.