[phpGroupWare-users] phpGroupWare 0.9.16.012 Security and Bug Fix releas

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] phpGroupWare 0.9.16.012 Security and Bug Fix release is out
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 23:20:46 +1000

Hi all,

We recently became are of a cross site scripting exploit in the
phpsysinfo module in phpGroupWare (CVE-2007-4048).  This has been fixed
in the 0.9.16.012 release.

There have been a lot of other bug fixes along the way too.  Our support
for PHP 5 has improved too.

All users are encouraged to upgrade.  Grab phpGroupWare 0.9.16.012 from
http://download.phpgroupware.org/now

While we have your attention.  To keep up on what the phpGroupWare team
is working on, check out the planet - http://planet.phpgroupware.org

Cheers

Dave
--