[phpGroupWare-users] Error in class.schema_proc.inc.php

From: monteille
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Error in class.schema_proc.inc.php
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 01:13:43 -0700 (MST)

Hello,

I have installed phpgroupware, created the header.inc.php manually for the
domain, and now I have this error when I try to install application in the step
1 : simple Application management

Fatal error: Call to a member function TranslateType() on a non-object in
E:\phpgroupware\phpgwapi\inc\class.schema_proc.inc.php on line 422

I work on windows 2003 server, IIS, and PHP

Any idea ?

Thanks in advanceSent from the phpGroupWare forums @
http://forums.phpGroupWare.org