Re: [phpGroupWare-users] how do I tell header.inc.php to use the right s

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-users] how do I tell header.inc.php to use the right socket location?
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 12:32:32 -0500

if you compiled them, the locations are compile options, maybe int eh
my.cnf and php.ini as well.  mysql.com and php.net should both have
the settings well documented.

I've never had packages mess up the socket locations so I've never
bothered to look beyond the compile options, and even that was many
years ago.