[phpGroupWare-users] Re: The old class.datetime.inc.php on line 34 error

From: Robert Wilson
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: The old class.datetime.inc.php on line 34 error, and i'm running PHP4.
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 11:16:07 -0700 (MST)

Well this is the wierd thing; I am using a virgin install on a server of Debian
Etch, and that seems to work OK.  The other thing is that the upgrade of Sarge
to Etch is not exactly trouble free.

Perhaps I should just bite the bullet and re-build my production server.  It's
shame though as it's a shedload of work, as I have a lot of stuff on my server.

Regards to all,

Rob.Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org