Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: The old class.datetime.inc.php on line 34 e

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: The old class.datetime.inc.php on line 34 error, and i'm running PHP4.
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 12:44:28 -0500

just went to refresh my memnory of what you are talking about, and it
seems there is no datetime class in the .16 cvs branch?
http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/phpgwapi/inc/?root=phpgwapi&pathrev=Version-0_9_16-branch

i'm at a loss.  i guess debian could have ported the php5 datetime
object to php4, but I don't know why they would.