Re: [phpGroupWare-users] The old class.datetime.inc.php on line 34 error

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-users] The old class.datetime.inc.php on line 34 error, and i'm running PHP4.
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 08:38:31 -0500

there is a patch on the forum.  I haven't heard of anyone having a
problem with it, but it's a big enough change that it is unlikely to
go into Stable

On 7/20/07, Robert Wilson <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi folks,
I have this problem on setting up a Debian box, which was 'Sarge', but has been
upgraded to 'Etch'.  Is there a caveat to be aware of in this circumstance.  I
am running PHP4 but there is a lot of mention of this error occiring PHP5,
which is being fixed soon.

Can anyone shed some light on this one please?

Cheers,

Rob.Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org