[phpGroupWare-users] Holiday management

From: Jacob Majors
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Holiday management
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 12:22:53 -0700 (MST)

This is likely a newb question, but autoupload of holidays doesn't appear to do
anything.  I'm assuming there is something simple that I need to do to get this
working but have yet to find the documentation that explains it.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?  Currently I have it set to auto
update and look to phpgroupware.org.  I found a file on the installed system
called holidays.US.txt, which I assume will accomplish what I need but how do I
link to it?

I'd appreciate the help.

-ruggerSent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org