[phpGroupWare-users] cvs problems

From: Barrington Daltrey
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] cvs problems
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 02:11:15 -0700 (MST)

I have a new install.  Email and Calendar are working.  Addressbook does not
work.  It keeps asking me to set the preferences (have done so) and it ties up
the CPU so my account gets suspended.  (I have not entered any data, but there
is reference to 5 accounts -- the three demo accounts, administrator and my
additional user.)

Per earlier thread here, I tried to update from the CVS.  When I get to the
final "cvs -z6 update -dP" command, the update aborts while trying to update a
portion of email, indicating that it can't access the repository?

Any suggestions?Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @
http://forums.phpGroupWare.org