[phpGroupWare-users] Re: Problems with email system

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Problems with email system
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 06:58:47 -0700 (MST)

htere used to be a bug with redhat only where the redhat-patched C-Client libs,
that php uses for IMAP and POP3, would try to use TLS when none was asked for
nor available.  our code now specifically asks for notls which have fixed it.

I think you'll have to check logs and debug on the server side to see why the
auth is failing.  The imap and pop3 protocols simply don't don't give the
client enough information.Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @
http://forums.phpGroupWare.org