[phpGroupWare-users] Users entries not showing in users address books

From: Mark Benson
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Users entries not showing in users address books
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 08:12:50 -0700 (MST)

I have managed to share a bunch of my contacts with other users, but I cannot
make the users contact (ie the one linked to the users account - addressmaster
) visible to the users.

Is this because they are owned by address master? I have made them public and
using my account which is an admin account, I can see the users contact but
normal users can't see them...Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @
http://forums.phpGroupWare.org