[phpGroupWare-users] Calendar Issues

From: Robert Miller
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Calendar Issues
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 14:33:27 -0700 (MST)

Hello,

I have a few things I need some advice on, thanks in advance for the help.

I created a bunch of entries in the calendar only to find it was created under
the "Admin" user and no one else can see the entries.  Is there an easy way to
make it so every user can see these entries or do I have to redo all the
entries?

When I try and open an event in the calendar to get ready to edit the entry I
get the following error:

Quote:
> Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
> /var/www/groupware/calendar/inc/class.uicalendar.inc.php on line 3157
>
> Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Bad arguments. in
> /var/www/groupware/calendar/inc/class.uicalendar.inc.php on line 3164

Any suggestions on either of these to issues?

Thanks again
Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org