Re: [phpGroupWare-users] User Login issue

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-users] User Login issue
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 08:02:25 -0500

On 6/6/07, Mark Benson wrote:
Hi All,
I am having problems logging in with my user account.
I am presented with the login screen and no error message. The url reads
login.php?cd=
I can login as the admin & as another user, but just not as my user account.

I've not seen this happen before, but check the user account and make
sure the password is right and  it is not set to expire.  also make
sure the account name is not a "unix system account", like root or
daemon or postfix or something, those names are blocked for security
reasons.