[phpGroupWare-users] Re: Re: Re: Re: Addressbook display preferences

From: Mark Benson
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Re: Re: Re: Addressbook display preferences
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 05:49:04 -0700 (MST)

Thanks that fixed that issue... any idea what cause it? I haven't made that
many mistakes when logging in as I have my browser save the passwords...

As for the register globals fixing the missing fields in the address book, that
didn't work.

I checked and double checked that register globals were on and that I had some
extra fields set in the preferences... they just seem to be ignored - they
haven't even been saved... when I go back the preferences the fields I have
selected are back in the main list and not at the bottom of the page (where
they appear with a 'remove' option...Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @
http://forums.phpGroupWare.org