[phpGroupWare-users] Re: Addressbook display preferences

From: Mark Benson
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Addressbook display preferences
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 03:28:02 -0700 (MST)

I misread your posting... there are options in Preferences -> Address Book
Preferences for changing the fields that are displayed in the address book
(personal, default and forces) but these don't allow you to add the company
field to the initally displayed address book (or at least that is my
understanding...).

I have however tried adding the telephone number field with all three
preferences and it doesn't display... even if I revert to the cvs version it
still doesn't work...Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @
http://forums.phpGroupWare.org