[phpGroupWare-users] Re: Addressbook display preferences

From: Mark Benson
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Addressbook display preferences
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 03:01:06 -0700 (MST)

I added the field I wanted into the code... not ideal but works for me for
now...

To get the address book to display the company for each contact I added this
line...

'org_name' => 'org_name',

into the class.uiaddressbook.inc.php file in addressbook/inc

at line 249 (This is a CVS nightly build so it may be different by the time you
get round to it...) but its the bit after the // FIXME: Default values here!
this is bad but is something comment...

Here is the modified section...

$columns_to_display = array(
'org_name' => 'org_name',
'per_first_name'  => 'per_first_name',
'per_last_name' => 'per_last_name',
'per_department'=>'department',
'per_title'=> 'title',
'addr_add1'=>'address1',
'addr_city'=>'city');

The search doesn't search against a company though :(Sent from the phpGroupWare
forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org