[phpGroupWare-users] Re: fudforum

From: Richard Reed
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: fudforum
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 12:25:28 -0700 (MST)

I've gotten fudforum to work by doing the chmod 777 thing.  The problem I
always seem to run into is that fudforum eventually stops recognizing users and
only refers to them by ip for no apparent reason.  It just stops working, and
the only way to fix it is to wipe the fudforum db entries and reinstall it.
It's useless fixing it that way because you lose all posts, which is the whole
point of a forum in the first place.
Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org