[phpGroupWare-users] PHPGW - LDAP Problem

From: Luki
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] PHPGW - LDAP Problem
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 06:40:01 -0700 (MST)

Hi all,

I've got a problem logging into a PHPGW Installation with LDAP..

System Info (Its just a Test-Webserver)

System:       Windows XP Pro
Server:       Apache 2.2.3.0
PHP Version:  5.2.1.1
Phpgwapi:     0.9.13.002
Ldap Version: OpenLDAP 2.0.27 (Mod for Windows)

The definive Version will be installed on a Linux Debian System.

So, a small description of my Problem..

I've instaled PHPGW made the Config Settings for LDAP. After i used the
included Function to create the 3 Demo Accounts & an Admin account. till here,
everything works. the functions in accounts_ldap.inc are able to create the
Accounts and i also can veryfi the cryptet Passwords.

The Problem is, i can't get logged in with one of the users. Standard output
"Bad login or Password"...

Does someone have an idea wheres my fault?

Ps. Sorry about my English... i'm Suisse ;)

Greez
LukeSent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org