[phpGroupWare-users] Newbie: Where can I find all enabled applications?

From: Dennis
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Newbie: Where can I find all enabled applications? Enable app per user (group) basis?
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 00:27:00 -0700 (MST)

Hey people,

title says it all. There are about 30 of the 44 standard installed applications
enabled, in the Navbar there are only about 8 programs, so how do I access the
rest?

Also as soon as I am able to do that I would like to enable certain users or
groups access to different apps. The one is allowed to view the wiki, the other
one the trouble ticket system or something similar.

Greetings
moonSent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org