Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Installing facelift

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Installing facelift
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 21:45:28 -0500

On 5/6/07, paul wrote:
*Can anyone explain how to install the newer look/facelift with the new icons
without having to re-install everything and risk losing data??

the look and feel are user pref settings, not an installable thing.
Just change the prefs.

*I have problems with the filemanager. When I want to upload a file it gives
the error that it cannot create the directory...what to do??

did you read the install guide that's linked from the download page on
the website?  it details what dirs needs moved/created and what
permissions they should have.