Re: [phpGroupWare-users] problems with fudforum and filemanager

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-users] problems with fudforum and filemanager
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 21:39:51 -0500

On 5/5/07, mxp wrote:

Hi,

I'm new to phpgroupware and i have some problems installing applications. I
installed every application wich comes with the standard setup but i only see
15 applications. Most of them i probably dont need but i even cant see
fudforum. I have to use it because in the phpgroupware forum you cant delete
topics.

edit the user or group and grant access

So can anybody tell me how to install fudforum correctly so that it appears in
the navigation bar?

fud has many additional steps, it should have a readme/install file in its dirs