[phpGroupWare-users] "Your session could not be verified."

From: Anders
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] "Your session could not be verified."
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 23:37:48 -0700 (MST)

Hi all
I get "Your session could not be verified." when I try to login to my phpgw,
wouldn't be so hard to fix if it wasn't for the fact that it's the admin
account! I've read message #102317 about "admin -> site config -> verify IP to
no "
 This seems to have happened "over night" It worked fine yesterday :(

Seeing as I can't get into the admin-account, or any other account for that
matter.

I own and run the server phpgw is on so now I wonder if there is any other way
I can solve this problem? Editing som php somewhere or something like that?

OS: Mandriva 2006
PHP: 5.0.4
MySQL: 4.1.12
phpGW: 0.9.16.011