Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Email attachments

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Email attachments
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 21:44:05 -0500

in php.ini you can set a log file for php errors, with this you can
get the exact error.

On 4/18/07, Keith Stieb <address@hidden> wrote:

I have pretty well everything set up with groupware now.  However, I have run
into a problem with file attachments to emails.  When a user attempts to send
an email with an attachment, an error message briefly shows on the screen....I
have myself tried to catch what it says....it refers to line 1065 of
class.bosend.php (I think).
I am assuming that something in the config is not working right....just not
sure what.
After this happens, when the user logs out there appears five or six quick
error messages during the logout procedure.  However the system still works
fine.
Hope someone can help with this...
Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org