Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Can't upload multiple files

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Can't upload multiple files
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 08:02:56 -0500

php.ini is set to allow file uploads and
upload_max_filesize     15M and my phpgw quota is unlimited.

you'll also need the memory_limit to be 2x the file upload limit,
though this is mostly for email

apache also has a POST size limit, it's not usualy set by default, but
have a look for it

Furthermore this file is +5MB but it's listed as nothing in filemanager:
offert.pdf   application/pdf  0B 2007-04-17     Studium admin
and now I learn it can't be read, it's corrupted

when the POST or the file size exceeds the max, php will zero out the
files, but they still exist.  php will also put an error in the
struct, I don't know why phpgw would not check for this error.