Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Installation worked but then blank page

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Installation worked but then blank page
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 08:15:52 -0500

On 4/16/07, Anders wrote:

Thanks for the reply CW I guess you sent it as I was editing(?) However, E_ALL
& ~E_NOTICE was on and revealed nothing.

edit's don't get sent to the list, so i have not seen them.

"PHP Notice:  Undefined index:"... that means you have E_ALL, not
E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE.  0.9.16 requires notice level errors to be hidden.