Re: [phpGroupWare-users] New IMG manager Package Installation

From: Demetris Zavorotnichenko
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-users] New IMG manager Package Installation
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 15:19:06 +0300

Maybie i just might help you on that one, but not at the moment since i have a project which is really important for me now.

I also wanted to ask if there are any other Packages (Applications) that i can add to PHP groupware.

Also is there any package that can enhance the "Project" package ? To add some more features, some graphs and other things to better organize it.

Also is there anything with which i can customize the template? To add menus somhere else, change the place of the menus, change colors and things like that ?

Any info on this would be really appriciated.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Hall" <address@hidden>