Re: [phpGroupWare-users] New IMG manager Package Installation

From: Demetris Zavorotnichenko
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-users] New IMG manager Package Installation
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 00:52:19 +0300

the replacement of the "img manager"

phpGroupware says:

This application has been removed from phpGroupWare. Please download patchwork from the funkwerk project. Patchwork is the supported replacement for Image Editor in phpGroupWare.

but when i download it and upload the directory then in teh installation the application doesn't install correctly.

Demetris Z.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Weiss" <address@hidden>