[phpGroupWare-users] division by Zero

From: cyberjunkie
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] division by Zero
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 03:48:04 -0700 (MST)

Hello @all,
phpgroupware 0.9.16.011 works fine for the last 3 month. This morning I login
and become this error:
Warning: Division by zero in
/homepages/41/d16183551/htdocs/phpgroupware/calendar/inc/class.bocalen
dar.inc.php on line 1880

The same line apprx 200 times and then under it (scroll, scroll...) follows the
calendar page.

I called the support of our Webspace Provider, but he told me everything works
fine. No php updates or things like that last night. The php-version on the
webserver is 4.4.6

Thanks in advance for help

Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org