Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Re: Daylight Savings Time Issue

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Re: Daylight Savings Time Issue
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 15:07:13 -0500

On 3/16/07, adam williams wrote:
I'm having a DST issue as well.  I have an internal server running Mandrake
10.0 with Apache 1.3.29.  I know its fairly antiquated, but anyway.  I patched
it for DST a month ago:

any entries between the new and old DST date change that were entered
before the OS patch was applied will need to be adjusted.  The query
above should work, just adjust the mdatetime to the date you applied
the patch, if you can figure that out, or adjust it to include only
the entries that off.

I still don't see how Jim's times flipflopped, quite baffeling.

Oh, and we aren't the only calendar software with this problem, even
Outlook has to have its times adjusted.