[phpGroupWare-users] Making Groups/Users "Dynamic"

From: consumedsoul
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Making Groups/Users "Dynamic"
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 00:21:58 -0700 (MST)

Anyone know of a way to make the groups/users membership more "dynamic"? So to
illustrate, right now this is the way that the engine works:

1. User adds appointment and selects a group as 'participants'.
2. Appointment is created with the member[s] of the group individually added to
the apointment as participants.

I wanted to know if this was possible instead:

1. User adds appointment and selctes a group as 'participants'.
2. Appointment is created with the group as the participant.

This will permit me to add or remove a member of a group down the road and the
calendar view will reflect the change[s] w/o further manual intervention.

I realize this may need fundamental change to the calendar/database, but was
wondering if anyone has tried this, etc.

Thanks all!Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org