Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Trouble on sitemanager with an user...

From: Benoit Hamet
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Trouble on sitemanager with an user...
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 17:32:51 +0100

Hi Marco,

I'm sorry, but I will be out of the web 'till Sunday.

I quickly read the 2 files, and one little things that looks weird is
the clic_history value. Dave will correct me, but it should have changed
between the 2 posts of the user, like in your case ...

I will try to investigate more deeply last week.

Regards.

Caeies.