[phpGroupWare-users] Re: Daylight Savings Time Issue

From: Jim Valavanis
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Daylight Savings Time Issue
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 07:00:43 -0700 (MST)

I ran the script to move the calendar times back an hour, it actually
flip-flopped the start/end times.  So all entries that were from 9:00am-10:00am
 move to 9:00am-8:00am  (which obviously worked, as far as changing the times
back an hour, but flip-flopped the start/end times.  Maybe a quick way to fix
this?

I told all users, to just pay attention to both times for the month of March,
and they can live with that.  From one of the comments you made, I believe you
were correct that all entries entered prior to the server being patched were
messed up.  I found out that these users enter calendar entries sometimes 2
months in advance.  I guarantee I didn't patch this server more than 2 months
ago.

Thanks a lot for the help!

JimSent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org