[phpGroupWare-users] Daylight Savings Time Issue

From: Jim Valavanis
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Daylight Savings Time Issue
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 19:02:17 -0700 (MST)

It appears that all calendar entries in the month of march CST6CDT (central
time) moved up by 1 hour.  For instance calendar entries entered with a
9:00am-10:00am time, after DST on March 11th, got changed to 10:00am-11:00am.
All times beginning April 1st, were fine.  The time on the server successfully
changed when DST occurred, but the March calendar entries moved up an hour.
How come?

I reinstalled the /etc/localtime file several times, but no fix.  I am running
fedora core 4 on this box, and the tzdate patch was applied.

Any clues as to why March dates are messed up?  If I cannot change this, does
anyone have a quick script to move all hours in march for all entries back 1
hour?

Thanks a lot!  Big headaches, ughh.Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @
http://forums.phpGroupWare.org