[phpGroupWare-users] many questions!

From: uwe
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] many questions!
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 03:57:04 -0700 (MST)

Hello!

I have many errors at phpgroupware!

One of them is in the filemanager: Warning: mcrypt_generic()
[function.mcrypt-generic]: An empty string was passed in
/opt/lampp/htdocs/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.crypto.inc.php on line 173

The second error is, Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes
exhausted (tried to allocate 77824 bytes) in
/opt/lampp/htdocs/phpgroupware/email/inc/class.bopreferences.inc.php on line 307
Where can I chqange this memory size, is there a chance!

The third one is a white screen, when I push the button persons in the
adressbook.

please help me.
thx a lot uwe Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org