[phpGroupWare-users] time tracking

From: tedivm
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] time tracking
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 22:45:17 -0700 (MST)

I'm trying to get my company to switch from a horribly written in-house program
to phpgroupware, but there is one feature that didn't seem to be available that
I was wondering about.

We have a bunch of contractors who work with us, and our current system allows
them to clock in and then out, and will add the time they spent to a task in a
project. They hit start, they can pause it, then they hit stop and add in a
description of what they were doing.

This isn't meant to be a restrictive system- they can add and edit the times in
the system, its just meant to make it so they aren't manually entering things
into the system all the time.

Is there something similar to this in phpGroupWare, and if not does anyone have
an idea on how long it would take to add it?Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @
http://forums.phpGroupWare.org