[phpGroupWare-users] Calendar modiffication

From: Grzegorz Lament
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Calendar modiffication
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 12:23:03 -0700 (MST)

Welcome!
I want to use phpgroupware in my office to help to manage our cars. I mean:
people use calendar to write down where, when and for how long they are going
to go by car (kind of booking cars :)).
I wanted to do it as simple as possible. Users must write down only simple
info, which should be seen by all users. Problem is, that anyone can see it,
when our group is chosen in main calendar window, but there is no info, who put
an event, but only subject of event. For me it is very important to have info,
who's event is in calendar. I think it is quite simple to modify php file to
get it, but I don't know which file I have to modify.
Maybe someone had similar problem, please help! :)  Sent from the phpGroupWare
forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org