[phpGroupWare-users] Permission Denied Errors

From: Jacki
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Permission Denied Errors
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 20:52:01 -0700 (MST)

Hi, Everyone...

I'm totally new to both phpgroupware and mysql.  I have installed phpgroupware
and it went through everything just fine.  However, now no matter what page I
go to I get a TON of Warning messages that basically keep repeating the
following:

Warning: fopen(/tmp/sess_f08mqpjsri56mlck14nr6c15p0) [function.fopen]: failed
to open stream: Permission denied in
/home/.beau/chcworship/chcworship.com/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.
sessions_php4.inc.php on line 215

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in
/home/.beau/chcworship/chcworship.com/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.
sessions_php4.inc.php on line 223

Warning: fopen(/tmp/sess_eplvml7n4r1dtgovr9gforhca4) [function.fopen]: failed
to open stream: Permission denied in
/home/.beau/chcworship/chcworship.com/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.
sessions_php4.inc.php on line 215

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in
/home/.beau/chcworship/chcworship.com/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.
sessions_php4.inc.php on line 223

Warning: fopen(/tmp/sess_q472mo8103307ii4820kj14l76) [function.fopen]: failed
to open stream: Permission denied in
/home/.beau/chcworship/chcworship.com/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.
sessions_php4.inc.php on line 215

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in
/home/.beau/chcworship/chcworship.com/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.
sessions_php4.inc.php on line 219

Does anyone know how to fix this?  It seems it must be something regarding the
permissions...  All the pages come up at the bottom of these warning messages
and everything appears to be working fine.  How can I fix these warnings?

Thanks so much for any help!

JackiSent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org