[phpGroupWare-users] Installation problem

From: Bronson
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Installation problem
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 04:13:07 -0700 (MST)

Hi funks

Quite newbie (and French) with Phpgroupware since last sunday i try to overcome
this fatal error witch occur just after language selection. There is no way to
go any further.

The error is  8o  :
Quote:
> Fatal error: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL
> result resource in
> /mnt/133/sdb/1/3/xxxx/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.db_mysql.inc.php on
> line 150line

My Internet Provider running under PHP 4 hosts MySql db

I red somewhere in this forum about .htaccess, i'm not really sure where to put
it and what to put in it.

Help very welcome
 :cry:
TksSent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org