[phpGroupWare-users] Install in local via easyphp

From: Franck
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Install in local via easyphp
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 09:03:25 -0700 (MST)

Hello,
I am a new user of this product and I would want to try it in local. I use
easyhp who place all the "Web local" under c:\Program
Files\EasyPHP\www\[groupe] where 'group' is the name of the repertory where I
put phpGroupWare.
I have already installed other products as phpBB or myBB without problem, but
here I have problem to understand how I can do with phpgroupware. I have see
teh different docs but it is not easy and I don't see how prepare the
'header.inc.php'.
I have made the database, but now.... I need some help !
if you could help me, thanks a lot.
FranckSent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org