Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Trouble on sitemanager with an user...

From: Marco Gaiarin
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Trouble on sitemanager with an user...
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 18:35:47 +0100

> Hem, sorry... how can i debug on this? I've just enabled logging for
> that user and sitemgr application with 'debug' level, but nothing
> useful appeared.

Again, but sorry i really need at least some hint to investigate this
problem... i've just double checked the LDAP data, the phpgw_acl list
and i've also verified that there's no sessions file (i'm using php4
sessons) lying around).

> Please, help me...

Again, please give me at least some hint...

I recall the problem: an user cannot anymore use sitemgr, because if
they add/edit a page, the content got completely blank.
With other user the page can be edited with no trouble at all.

Platform: debian sarge, with standard package so php4, apache1, with
postgresql and ldap.

--
dott. Marco Gaiarin                                 GNUPG Key ID: 240A3D66
  Associazione ``La Nostra Famiglia''                http://www.sv.lnf.it/