[phpGroupWare-users] Problem with File manager and forum

From: Chris
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Problem with File manager and forum
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 19:40:03 -0700 (MST)

Two part question. First, File manager:

Cannot get it to work no matter how i try. PHP config is according to
recommendations. I have the phpgw installed at:
/home/httpd/vhosts/domain.x/httpdocs/phpgw

I have placed the files directory at:
/home/httpd/vhosts/domain.x/phpgwfiles

phpgwfiles is chmod 777 and contain subdirectories groups, users & home. It's
also owned by apache just to be sure. Still I get this when I go to the File
manager:

Error:  Could not create directory /home/admin
(/home/httpd/vhosts/domain.x/phpgwfiles/home/admin)

How come? It's writeable and outside web root?

Second, the forum app doesn't install. I get these errors:

Quote:
> Database error: Invalid SQL: CREATE TABLE phpgw_forum_body (id int(11)
> auto_increment not null NULL, cat_id int NOT NULL, for_id int NOT NULL,
> message blob NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY(id))
> MySQL Error: 1171 (All parts of a PRIMARY KEY must be NOT NULL; If you need
> NULL in a key, use UNIQUE instead)
> Database error: Invalid SQL: INSERT INTO phpgw_forum_categories (name,descr)
> VALUES ('Just a sample', 'This is a sample category')
> MySQL Error: 1146 (Table 'normal_main.phpgw_forum_categories' doesn't exist)

It's several more rows but it says the same as for the last two, except other
tables.Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org