[phpGroupWare-users] Problems with site after creating the header.inc.ph

From: Rafael
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Problems with site after creating the header.inc.php file
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 13:48:57 -0700 (MST)

Hi! I am Rafael from Mexico.

I am installing phpgroupware in a server with php 4.3.2 and mysql 4.0.23a. I am
having problems with the groupware site after creating the header.inc.php file.

After I do the first configuration that creates the header.inc.php file without
any problem (and it is created physically), I access the Install database step
(that shows: Your database is working, but you dont have any applications
installed), and after I click the Install button the server shows the
setup/index.php without having any change in the BD.

Then I try to access the Header admin login to try to change the header.inc.php
config, but if I click any button (Write config, download or view) it wont make
anything else than showing setup/manageheader.php again (looks just as
setup/index.php).

I cannot access anything because the database is not installed. I installed
"manually" the DB by importing a SQL code file and all the tables and
configuration were created, but phpgroupware showed in the login.php: "Fatal
Error: It appears that you have not created the database tables for
phpGroupWare. Click here to run setup." And the same as above happens when I
try to use the Install applications module and the header config.

If you have any recommendation please help me.

Thank you!Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org