[phpGroupWare-users] Database Config Issue

From: K Black
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Database Config Issue
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 15:53:06 -0700 (MST)

Hello all,

I'm not new to PHP or MySQL. I have a lot of exerience with database
interfacing in PHP. Anyway, I uncompressed the phpgroupware and went into the
setup phase, however no matter what, I cannot get it to mount the database.

If deleted and recreated the database many times, and have manually verified
the connection many times. I've also confirmed the PHP is compiled --with-mysql
and done about everthing I can think of, yet the install page does not see the
database connection.

Can someone point out to me what is the issue?Sent from the phpGroupWare forums
@ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org